Insurance Adjusters and Damage Appraisers.
What we do:
Our service provides a benefit to vehicle owners and insurance companies, by giving customers the ability to replace non-total-loss vehicles after an accident.
- No loss of value due to a bad CARFAX™ report.
- Peace of mind, no safety concerns.
- Improved customer service and retention.
- More profit due to no diminished value claims, no supplement costs, no post-repair expenses.
How we do it:
- Our check for damaged car + check for repair estimate = full Book Value (ACV)
- ACV based off of real-time market data from NADA.
- We convert most vehicles with damage estimates 25% and higher of ACV
- We guarantee the purchase of vehicles with damage estimates of 40% and higher of ACV, giving the customer full book price for their vehicle. They replace it with no loss of value.
Process and Compensation:
- We enroll independent adjusters/damage appraisers to help inform customers of our service and to assist with paperwork throughout the transaction.
- No need to push or oversell our company. Just inform your clients about our service. Those with late model vehicles usually understand they’re facing a loss of value and will appreciate the option.
- Direct them to our website which was built to service the customer from start to finish.
- We pay $365 for every converted lead, and we make it simple. Inform your client and assist with paperwork. That’s all we need.
- For more information, please contact us at 1-573-243-AUTO (2886) or email directly at email@example.com.